- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Minnesota Statutes and Minnesota Rules
- Minnesota Department of Human Rights
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 FAQ
- Federal Code
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Federal Courts
- Minnesota Judicial Branch
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
This magazine covers business and the economy of the Twin City area. Includes feature articles, an event calendar, and a subscription form.
Finance and Commerce
This site provides daily business, finance, civic, and legal coverage for Minnesota.
Twin Cities Business Magazine
Twin Cities Business is bold, intelligent and passionate about business. With the first issue, Twin Cities Business pledged to be an ally of Minnesota business, providing editorial that supports the development of successful entrepreneurial and corporate enterprises in Minnesota.
The best places to go, what to see, what’s new and who’s who.
St. Paul Pioneer Press